The Global Market 2020
Published: May 2020
With significant increase in agricultural output and productivity, we look to plastic agricultural film as a direct contributor.
Climate change, pollution, land and soil erosion and Covid-19, have put food production under increasing pressure.
In such conditions of resource scarcity, sustainable practices, innovative agricultural techniques and smart farming have become top priorities within the agricultural public and private sectors.
This study informs in a time of uncertainty, to formulate coherent plans for the future progress of the polyethylene film market, to prepare meaningful strategies, and exploit business opportunities.
- Silage film and its subcategories
- Mulch film and its subcategories
- Greenhouse film and its subcategories
- The study provides data as follows: 2014, 2019, 2020 and 2024.
- LLDPE (C4, C6, C8), metallocene
- recycled & reclaim,
- others (PVC, ETFE, EVOH, PA biopolymers)
On an individual country or regional basis, the study details the market for each film type in Europe, the Middle East & Africa, Asia & Australasia, North America, and Central and South America.
To receive the report proposal, sample pages and more information, contact us today.
- Polyethylene Films
12-14 February 2024 | Tampa, FL, USA
- Stretch and Shrink Film Asia
27-28 February 2024 | Bangkok, Thailand
- Specialty Packaging Films Asia
28-29 February 2024 | Bangkok , Thailand
- Agricultural Film Europe
12-13 March 2024 | Barcelona, Spain
- Innovations in Pouches
23-24 April 2024 | Barcelona, Spain
- Stretch and Shrink Film Europe
23-25 April 2024 | Valencia, Spain
- Multilayer Flexible Packaging North America
25-26 June 2024 | Chicago, IL, USA
- Agricultural Film North America
23-24 July 2024 | Tampa, FL, USA
- Polymer Markets Outlook
10-11 September 2024 | Brussels, Belgium
- Plastics Extrusion World Expo Europe
11-12 September 2024 | Brussels, Belgium
- Polyolefin Additives
October 2024 | Spain
- Multilayer Flexible Packaging Europe
26-27 November 2024 | Vienna, Austria
- Future dates announced for the AMI Plastics World Expos26 September 2023
- AMI Plastics World Expos attract record numbers in Cleveland2 December 2022
- Plastics Extrusion World Expo: Aldo Mortara, Vitopel21 October 2022