Global Compounding Machinery Markets 2020
Published: January 2021
It’s a large market, somewhat volatile and lacking in reliable information. This report looks to clarify some of its mysteries, while providing robust market data for 2018 and 2019 and indicative data for 2020 and 2024. It digs deeper into size, structure and dynamics of the market.
The report builds on prior work which AMI Consulting has produced not only on the twin screw machinery market, but also many of the compounds which the machinery makes.
The report provides answers to questions like:
- What is the value of the twin screw compounding machinery market?
- How many twin screw compounding machines were supplied in 2018, 2019, 2020?
- What is the size of the market by machine size?
- What is the size of the market by application?
- What is the size of the market by geography?
- Can the market be segmented by price point or performance and if so what are the results?
- What is the market share of the major machine sellers?
- What are the prospects for the market and the drivers underlying these forecasts?
The study investigates the market for co-rotating twin screw machinery.
The market is segmented by:
- machine size
Data is provided for 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2024.
The study covers the global market subdivided into regions: Europe, North America, South America, Japan, China, Indian sub-continent, other Asia, and rest of the world.
Get more info
To receive the report proposal, sample pages and more information, contact us today.
Related market intelligence
MagazineCompounding World Market ReportPP Compounds in Europe 2019 Market ReportThe Global Market for PP Compounds 2020
ConferencePlastics in Electric Vehicles
6-7 June 2023 | Munich, Germany
ExhibitionCompounding World Expo Europe
14-15 June 2023 | Essen, Germany
ExhibitionCompounding World Expo North America
15-16 November 2023 | Cleveland, OH, USA
ConferenceCompounding and Masterbatch Asia
5-6 March 2024 | Bangkok, Thailand
Press releaseFree conference programmes announced for plastics expos in Essen6 March 2023 InterviewReinforced Plastics: Dr. Elmar Witten, AVK - Federation of Reinforced Plastics9 January 2023 Press releaseAMI Plastics World Expos attract record numbers in Cleveland2 December 2022 InterviewCompounding World Expo: Orion Engineered Carbons4 November 2022 Press releaseEV liftgates to lift LFT PP demand20 October 2021 Press releaseRecyclers take to twin screw compounding machinery10 February 2021 Press releasePP Compounds aid switch to electric vehicles8 September 2020