Polyethylene Films – The Global Market 2021
Published: June 2021
It’s a competitive space.
For newcomers to the industry and old hands alike, understanding trends and developments, industry size and structure, is key.
Constant innovation and process development has driven the polyethylene market since its original inception with LDPE in the 1930s. Common technology platforms and the commoditisation of grades have made the market increasingly global.
Together with changing patterns of demand, the polyethylene industry is entering a new era, with more mature Western markets and resin suppliers migrating to faster growing markets like India, or to areas with a feedstock advantage i.e. North America and the Middle East.
Sustainability and environmental concerns will also shape production trends and influence material innovation in all regions, across a wide variety of end use applications. Learn more in this report.
Within each region, the report provides comprehensive information on the following:
- Supply and demand overview for polyethylene films including imports and exports
- Film production volumes for the reported years by film application and growth rates for the studied periods
- Polyethylene consumption volume by grade type and growth rates for the studied periods
- Market drivers and inhibitors affecting the industry
- Indications of regional cost structure and its impact on cost competitiveness globally
The study quantifies the market for 2015, 2020, 2021, and 2025.
- Industrial films
- Consumer films
- Other films
- LLDPE C4
- HAO LLDPE – C6/C8/MLLDPE
The study covers the global market, with regional breakdown of Europe, North America, South & Central America, Asia and Australasia, Middle East, and Africa.
Get more info
To receive the report proposal, sample pages and more information, contact us today.
- Polyolefin Additives
3-4 October 2023 | Barcelona, Spain
- Plastics Extrusion World Expo North America
15-16 November 2023 | Cleveland, OH, USA
- Multilayer Flexible Packaging Europe
21-22 November 2023 | Barcelona, Spain
- Stretch and Shrink Film North America
29-30 November 2023 | Charleston, SC, USA
- Polyethylene Films
12-14 February 2024 | Tampa, FL, USA
- Stretch and Shrink Film Asia
27-28 February 2024 | Bangkok, Thailand
- Specialty Packaging Films Asia
28-29 February 2024 | Bangkok , Thailand
- Agricultural Film Europe
12-13 March 2024 | Barcelona, Spain
- Innovations in Pouches
23-24 April 2024 | Barcelona, Spain
- Stretch and Shrink Film Europe
23-25 April 2024 | Valencia, Spain
- Multilayer Flexible Packaging North America
25-26 June 2024 | Chicago, IL, USA
- Agricultural Film North America
23-24 July 2024 | Tampa, FL, USA
- AMI Plastics World Expos attract record numbers in Cleveland2 December 2022
- Plastics Extrusion World Expo: Aldo Mortara, Vitopel21 October 2022
- Future dates announced for the AMI Plastics World Expos26 September 2023