in Europe database
Published: September 2021
The fabric of the industry is nowadays pan-European at heart. However, loyalty continues to define the shape of the market and local producers with it.
Coronavirus, Brexit, consolidation, issues with material supply, as well as foreign suppliers seeking to expand their presence in Europe, have opened the doors for distributors. Plastic converters and OEMs have turned to new suppliers and products to maximise their options for sourcing raw material.
The first edition of AMI’s Polymer distributors in Europe database is the result of an extensive research programme conducted for the homonymous market report. The database compiles the list of polymer distributors in each European country, their product portfolio as well as their suppliers.
The scale of the product:
- 29 countries
- 288 individual distribution companies.
The database provides detailed information, including:
- Company name (including previous name)
- Individual office addresses and contact information
- Company ownership/Holding company
- Polymer types distributed
- Volume sales ranges for each distributor by polymer type and country
- by distribution company
- by polymer type
- by country
- PA 6/6.6
The geographic scope is all the 26 European Union countries plus the United Kingdom, Norway and Switzerland.
To receive the report proposal, sample pages and more information, contact us today.
- AMI Plastics World Expos attract record numbers in Cleveland2 December 2022