Rigid Polyolefin Recycling in Europe 2019
Published: October 2019
The shape of the plastics recycling industry is changing and this is largely due to developments in mechanical recycling. Recovering rigid polyolefins in a closed-loop system is easier, which helps to retain maximum value, and new opportunities are increasingly available.
This comprehensive report quantifies the market for rigid polyolefin recycling, analysing the supply and demand balance, along with an evaluation of current capacity in Europe. Here, you can find a detailed review of the end use applications for recyclate, with an examination of potential future absorption.
The production of recyclate in Europe is quantified in terms of:
Recyclate production is also quantified according to the following waste sources:
- Municipal and commercial
- Production scrap
- Other volumes
The report covers the recycling of rigid PE and PP
End use applications
Quantified within the following segments with further analysis on the main end use applications within:
- Flexible packaging
- Rigid packaging (excluding blow moulded applications)
- Blow moulded applications
- Building and construction
- Injection moulding
- Roto moulding
The study provides market data for the years 2017, 2018 and 2019 forecasts to 2023 and 2030.
The geographic scope is the European market segmented into France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Scandinavia, other Western Europe , Poland, and other Central Europe.
Get more info
To receive the report proposal, sample pages and more information, contact us today.
- Plastics Recycling Technology
10-12 October 2023 | Vienna, Austria
- Plastics Recycling World Expo North America
15-16 November 2023 | Cleveland, OH, USA
- Thin Wall Packaging Europe
28-29 November 2023 | Cologne, Germany
- Plastics Sustainability Strategies
5-6 December 2023 | Dusseldorf, Germany
- Plastics Recycling Asia
6-7 March 2024 | Bangkok, Thailand
- Thin Wall Packaging: Joachim Quoden, EXPRA7 September 2023
- AMI Plastics World Expos attract record numbers in Cleveland2 December 2022
- Future dates announced for the AMI Plastics World Expos26 September 2023
- Waste plastics value chain – strategic issues19 September 2023
- Analysing Europe’s shifting plastics markets18 September 2023
- Is the seperate collection of recyclables still fit for purpose?14 September 2023