PVC Compounders - A Review of Europe's 50 largest Players
This report identifies the 50 largest PVC compounding groups in Europe. A detailed profile is given for major groups such as Ineos, Arkema and Solvay . Both resin producers (e.g. Tessenderlo) and non-integrated compounders (e.g. Begra, Polymer Chemie) are covered. For each group or company the following information is given:
- Corporate details: Head office address, telephone, fax numbers, e-mail and web site address .
- Ownership details: Name of the ultimate holding company or whether or not publicly or privately held.
- Business overview: A review of the corporate strategy and development to date in PVC compounding, including recent acquisitions, divestments, investments or other significant business changes.
- Financial results: Four year results for the period 2004-2007 with estimates of the proportion of turnover in PVC compounding
- PVC compounding operations: A complete listing of all plants operated in Europe with estimated PVC compound production (both rigid and flexible) for 2008.
In addition this report also provides an overview of the PVC compounding market in Europe. A comprehensive introduction also analyses the top 50 groups by polymer throughput.
The data is also available as a download, please contact us for prices and how to proceed to download this product.
This report is also available in pdf format and can be downloaded from our website. If you purchase the report as a pdf, we will process your order by the end of the next business day, based on United Kingdom business hours. You can then go to the Your Products page of this website and after you have logged in, you will be able to download the report(s) you have purchased.
Tell a friend about this product or print this page
Publication Year: 2010
Sites Listed: 1040
Publication Year: 2011
Sites Listed: 135