Masterbatch producers in Europe - A review of Europe's 50 largest players
This report details the 50 leading producers of thermoplastic masterbatches in Europe. Major groups such as Schulman, Ampacet, Clariant and GCR-Granic are profiled along with the leading independent companies such as Hubron, Plastika Kritis, Gabriel-Chemie and Tecni Plasper.
The report covers producers of all types, i.e. black, white, colour and additive (including calcium carbonate fillers). For each company a two page profile is given with the following information:
- Corporate details: head office address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and web site addresses.
- Ownership details: name of the ultimate holding company or whether or not privately owned or publicly quoted.
- Business overview: a review of the corporate strategy and business development of the company in masterbatches, including recent acquisition, divestments, investments or other significant business changes.
- Financial results: five years results for the period 2010 - 2014 with estimates of the percentage of sales in masterbatch.
- Product line: details of the main types of masterbatch produced.
- Masterbatch production 2014: production is given plant-by-plant for black, white, colour and additive types in tonnes.
- Manufacturing capabilities: an assessment of the main technology used by the company.
- Non-European operations: location of plants outside of Europe.
- Key personnel: names of senior management are given.
In addition this report gives an overview of the thermoplastic masterbatch market in Europe as well as listing all 50 companies in order or importance.
This report is available as a downloadable pdf.
This report is available in pdf format and can be downloaded from our website. If you purchase the report as a pdf, we will process your order by the end of the next business day, based on United Kingdom business hours. You can then go to the Your Products page of this website and after you have logged in, you will be able to download the report(s) you have purchased.
Tell a friend about this product or print this page