The Polyethylene Film extrusion industry in the United Kingdom - AMI's Database
If you are active in the polyethylene film industry and you want to know more about the industry in the United Kingdom, an up-to-date and reliable list of all the players in this industry is essential. For 126 polyethylene film extrusion sites in United Kingdom the following information is given:
- Addresses and numbers, Email and website (when available)
- Up to four managerial contacts
- Parent company
- Polymers processed: LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVA, EAA/EBA, PP etc.
- Total polymer throughput
- Film products manufactured: Film on the reel, agricultural mulch film, shrink film pallet, stretch film etc.
- Converted products manufactured: Carrier bags, wicketed bags, frozen food bags, etc.
- Film widths
- Printing services offered.
The gold database includes additional information for each site, it gives:
- Up to three extra contacts (sale, technical and purchasing managerial contacts)
- An indication of total polymer throughput
- Extra machinery information
- Some comments on the companies specialisations showing the main polymers processed and the main products manufactured.
It has also extensive search capabilities, you can search on any field of information: polymers, markets, regions, etc. You can view the data in a spreadsheet format and export the addresses and contacts only into an Excel spreadsheet for marketing purposes. If you want to export more information into Excel please look at the platinum product.
The data is an Access database and is supplied as a downloadable file. After you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download the database. Please note that the download instructions will be supplied during working hours in the United Kingdom.
More information about AMI databases
More information on how to install and run an AMI database
Tell a friend about this product or print this page