Date of publication:
Pressure pipes market in Europe
Date of publication: 2011
The 2011 edition of AMI’s “European Market for Pressure Pipes” builds on the company’s unmatched expertise in the research and analysis of plastic pipes markets. As usual, the new edition is enhanced and improved, in comparison with previous ones. The scope was enlarged both geographically and in terms of materials. The structure was improved for readability and easy access to information. The study now covers demand for pipes (historic, current and forecast), supply of pipes (production and trade), as well as demand and supply of raw materials.
Target Audience: The study is designed to equip subscribers with both quantitative and qualitative knowledge, unbiased market information and pertinent insights, helping them make better informed business decisions. Subscribers include raw material suppliers, plastic and non-plastic pipe manufacturers and traders, buyers of pipe systems, equipment manufacturers.
Section 1: Executive Summary
- Demand for pressure pipes
- The market for raw materials
- Supply of plastic pressure pipes
- Key success factors
Section 2: Demand For Pressure Pipes – Regional Analysis
- European overview
- GES A: Austria, Germany, Switzerland
- GES B: United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland
- GES C: France
- GES D: Italy and Malta
- GES E: Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
- GES F: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland
- GES G: Portugal and Spain
- GES H: Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden
- GES I: Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands
Section 3: Demand For Pressure Pipes – By Application
- Demand for pipes in water supply and distribution
- Demand for pipes in gas transmission and distribution
- Demand for pressure fittings
Section 4: The Market For Raw Materials
- Raw materials demand – value, volumes and trends
- Raw materials supply
Section 5: The Pressure Pipes Market – Supply Issues
- Production of pressure pipes
- Trade in pressure pipes
- Supply chain
- Pipe suppliers
Section 6: Technology Issues
- Component and system design
- Material technology
- Installation technology
The study covers water supply and distribution systems, as well as natural gas supply and distribution.
The study covers the 27 members of the European Union, plus Iceland, Norway and Switzerland.
The study covers PVC (including o-PVC), PE80, PE100 and PE100 RC. While the study’s main focus is on plastic pipes, it also contains a quantitative and qualitative discussion of the demand for ductile iron pipes, as well as ductile iron vs. plastic competitive trends and developments.
For more details on prices, please contact us.
Subscribers will receive two printed copies of the report, a CD-ROM of the report and the principal supporting data as a single user license.
To receive our detailed proposal, sample pages or for further information please click the Enquire/Order button above.
Tell a friend about this product or print this page