Connecting the global plastics industry
We deliver expertise, insights and events to plastics businesses around the world.
Connect with industry leaders and accelerate your business growth at our focused events.
- Market intelligence
Navigate, innovate and grow your business with trusted market insights, data and analytics.
Access a full range of strategic client services, tailored to your company’s needs.
Stay one step ahead with our digital magazines focused on specific processes and markets.
Compounds, additives & masterbatch
Compounds and masterbatch are an essential link between plastic converters and polymer producers. Drawing on 35+ years of experience, our strategic intelligence and events can help you leverage expert research and connect with key players.Discover More
Energy & infrastructure
Polymeric materials are growing in the energy and infrastructure sector. Our expertise includes pipes, wind turbine blades, roofing membranes, artificial grass and more. Take a look at our reports, data and events for detailed insights into these applications.Discover More
The flexible films industry is the largest consumer of plastics. It’s also facing the biggest changes in the drive to meet sustainability targets. Our latest research, data and events will provide the knowledge and contacts you need to survive and thrive in this sector.Discover More
Rigid plastics packaging continues to grow with the emergence of new markets and opportunities, including single-serve capsules. This growth is coinciding with the drive towards more sustainable solutions. Harness our expertise in emerging applications, processing options, materials demand and recycling technologies to map out your strategic plans.Discover More
Recent technical and functional innovations in polymer extrusion have enabled cost-effective, high-volume production across a spectrum of applications. With our knowledge, databases and reports in this field, we can offer you expert analysis and actionable intelligence.Discover More
Raw materials & distribution
The supply and distribution of plastics is complex and dynamic. Inter-material competition, evolving distribution models, increasing globalisation and the growing use of recyclates are all playing their part. Discover how demand and routes to market are changing for different polymers, so you can identify growth niches, manage threats and navigate the future landscape.Discover More
We’re ready to help you:
- Identify new marketing opportunities
- Tap into emerging technologies
- Promote your products and services
- Improve your strategic decision making
It all starts with a conversation.
- Optimism for BOPET film in the face of oversupply and destocking20 September 2023
- Waste plastics value chain – strategic issues19 September 2023
- Analysing Europe’s shifting plastics markets18 September 2023
- Is the seperate collection of recyclables still fit for purpose?14 September 2023
- Plastic Recycling – producing the “New Gold”?12 September 2023
- Thin Wall Packaging: Joachim Quoden, EXPRA7 September 2023
- Polymers in Footwear: René Medel, framas21 August 2023
- Polymers in Footwear: Dr. Sarah Karmel, Rheon Labs21 August 2023