A concise but comprehensive overview of the main conclusions.
Section 1: The market for pressure pipes – European and regional analysis
A detailed analysis of the demand for pressure pipes – value, size, growth, trends and drivers – in the following regions:
- European overview
- Austria, Germany, Switzerland
- UK and the Republic of Ireland
- Italy and Greece
- Spain and Portugal
- Belgium, Luxemburg and the Netherlands
- Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden
- Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland
- Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, and Slovenia
Section 2: The market for plastic pipes – by applications
A detailed analysis of the demand for plastic pipes – size, growth, trends and drivers – in the following applications:
- Pipes for supply and distribution of drinking water; and
- Pipes for low pressure transmission and distribution of natural gas
Section 3: The raw materials market
An insightful discussion addressing demand and supply issues pertaining to raw materials: value, size, trends, drivers, main suppliers and their perceived market positions and strategy, etc.
Section 4: Pipe supply review
An in-depth analysis of the pressure pipes supply, including supply chain, production, trade, main suppliers, etc.
Section 5: Technology
An analysis of the status and changes in pipe, fitting and system design, manufacturing technology, material technology and inter-material competition, end-user requirements.