The market for agricultural films in Europe
Publication date: June 2014
This is an updated and expanded edition of AMI's successful analysis of the European agricultural film market allowing subscribers to identify market opportunities, improve understanding of current trends and be aware of further developments.
The key issues addressed in the study include:
- Analysis of main challenges and drivers in the agricultural film market
- Past and current development and outlook for 2018
- Market overview of the respective types of agricultural film subdivided into silage, mulch and greenhouse & low tunnel film sections.
- Review of a supply and demand balance of respective types of film in individual countries.
- Detailed overview of the production by the film type, country and polymer
- Value of the industry and supply/value chain dynamics
- Collection and recycling of agricultural films in Europe
- Industry structure
What is new compared to the previous edition?
- Expanded section on mulch films providing data on demand and trends for biodegradable films
- Value of the industry (at film producers' prices)
- Description of the value/supply chain per film type, detailing distribution channels
- Overview of Europe-wide and national initiatives related to collection and recycling of agricultural films
- Profiles of the 10 largest agricultural film producers
Subscribers benefiting from the study include:
- Agricultural film suppliers
- Material suppliers (polymer, compound, masterbatch and additive producers)
- Machinery and equipment suppliers
- Major end-users and distributors
- New investors in the industry
Overview of the European agricultural film market
Silage film market in Europe
Mulch film market in Europe
Greenhouse film market in Europe
Profiles of 10 largest European agricultural film producers
- Ranking of 50 largest agricultural film producers/groups with their production volumes subdivided by film type
- List of film producers by country/region and their production volumes per film type
- List of major agricultural film buyers
- Past: 2008
- Present: 2013, 2014
- Future: 2018
The study is concerned with the European market which includes 28 member states of the European union plus Switzerland and Norway. Comments will also be made on the greenhouse film markets of North Africa and the Middle East which are growing markets for agricultural film in terms of both supply and demand.
- Silage film
- Silage sheet/clamp silage film
- Silage stretch film/bale wrap
- Silo bags/tubes
- Mulch film
- Conventional film
- Biodegradeable film
- Greenhouse film
- Structured greenhouse
- Macro tunnels
- Low tunnel and direct (floating) covers
- Polyethylene: LDPE, EVA/EBA, LLDPE C4/C6/C8, MLLDPE, recycled & reclaim
- Others (PVC, ETFE, EVOH, PA, biopolymers)
All subscribers receive one printed copy in a hardback folder and a PDF version on a CD.
To receive a proposal, sample pages or for further information please click the Enquire/Order button above.
ALSO: Why not register your attendance at our Agricultural Film 2017 conference, 26 - 28 September 2017, Crowne Plaza Barcelona Fira Center, Barcelona, Spain
Tell a friend about this product or print this page