The Indian subcontinent plastics industry has established itself the world's most dynamic and emerging market, full of potential and investment opportunities. This report from AMI gives key facts and figures on the development of the plastics industry in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal.
This unique AMI report is the most comprehensive report on the Indian subcontinent plastics industry, it analyses supply, demand and end use applications of commodity and engineering polymers to provide a reliable insight into this promising market and its trends. All countries and major polymer processes are also analysed.
The report provides a complete, easy to use overview of the trends and developments in the Indian subcontinent thermoplastics industry. The report covers:
- Commodity polymers: Supply/demand, capacities and end use analysis for LL/LDPE, HDPE, polypropylene, PVC, Polystyrene and PET.
- Engineering polymers: Supply/demand, capacities and end use analysis for ABS/SAN, PBT, polyamide, polycarbonate, acrylics and acetals.
- Thermoplastic compounds: Trends in production and industry structure.
- Plastics processing: Developments in the use of polymers within film, pipe and profile and sheet extrusion, injection and blow moulding.
- Countries: Separate sections look at the market for plastics in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal.
Thoroughly and independently researched, this up to date report provides data from 2007 through to 2013 with forecasts and trends up to 2017.
The data is available as a downloadable pdf and in book format.
To see the table of contents, please click on see inside.