Compound & Masterbatch Producers Worldwide
The production of compounds and masterbatch are an essential link between plastic converters and polymer producers. These industries are highly diverse and difficult to segment requiring in-depth expertise to navigate.
We have been researching compounds and masterbatch markets for over 35 years. This has involved consistently interviewing producers at plant level to obtain verified managerial contact and production information, enabling you to identify compounding locations/capabilities that fit well with your business.
Our worldwide database of 2,500+ compound & masterbatch producers contains all the information you need to explore regional opportunities available in this dynamic and highly diverse industry.
Compound and Masterbatch Producers in India
Over 140 new sites added since our last edition!
Key findings for the 282 sites include:
- 40% are privately owned
- almost 60% compound at least one engineering polymer
- 80+ sites claim to produce more than 10,000 tonnes/year
- over 380 managerial names provided
Compound and Masterbatch Producers in ASEAN Countries
Key findings for the 276 sites include:
- over 40% produce more than 10kt/year
- 95% produce colour compounds or colour masterbatches
- 270 managerial names provided
Compound and Masterbatch Producers in South America
Interesting observations for the 140 sites include:
- More than 60% are privately owned
- Over 55% compound at least one engineering polymer
- 129 managerial names provided
Our comprehensive 2023 interview programme promises to deliver quality data, with extensive search and filtering capabilities
- Q2: Europe
- Q3: China
- Q4: North America
Each site record provides
- Full address and telephone number, company e-mail, and website when available
- Up to four managerial contact names
- Ultimate holding company (parent company)
- Types of polymers compounded
- Compounds and masterbatch produced
- Technologies used
- Total production volume per year
- Number of single and twin screw extruders
- Number of batch mixers
Colour, flame retardant, mineral or glass filled, cross-linked, elastomer modified, carbon or natural fibre
Colour, black, white, liquid, and additive
Target your market with confidence
Save time and money on your customer data sourcing. Flexibly search, analyse and export by polymer, product, market or country to meet your business planning needs.
Tailor our data to fit your business
Tell us the regions, processes, and polymers that are of interest to your business and we can supply a customised database with full analysis functionality.
Get in touch
Our database team are ready to help you
- Identify new contacts and marketing opportunities
- Improve your strategic sales plan
Related market intelligence
MagazineCompounding World Market ReportGlobal Compounding Machinery Markets 2020 Market ReportPP Compounds in Europe 2019 Market ReportThe Global Market for PP Compounds 2020 Market ReportMasterbatch Markets Asia 2023 Market ReportThermoplastic Masterbatches in Europe 2020 Market ReportThermoplastic Masterbatch Global Market 2022 Market ReportThermoplastic Concentrates in USA & Mexico 2021