Thermoplastic Profile Extruders Europe
Thermoplastics profile systems are used in the building industry, primarily for the production of PVC doors and windows. With PVC no longer in demand for any packaging applications in Europe, profiles are one of the last bastions for this material.
With our extensive database of 900+ sites, you can examine machinery and materials, explore end-use applications, and identify locations and capabilities that fit well with your business.
Each site record provides
- Company address, telephone number, e-mail address, and website
- Up to four managerial contact names
- Ultimate holding company (parent company)
- Type of profiles manufactured
- Technologies used
- Polymers processed
- Annual polymer consumption
- Markets served and end-use applications produced
- Number and size of machines
Rigid and Flexible PVC, LDPE, HDPE, PP, PS, TPEs, and others
External and internal: window, doors, cladding, trunking, soffits, shutters, furniture, lighting, blinds, flooring, decking
Target your market with confidence
Save time and money on your customer data sourcing. Flexibly search, analyse and export by polymer, product, market or country to meet your business planning needs.
Tailor our data to fit your business
Tell us the regions, processes and polymers that are of interest to your business and we can supply a customised database with full analysis functionality.
Get in touch
Our database team are ready to help you
- Identify new contacts and marketing opportunities
- Improve your strategic sales plan
Related market intelligence
MagazinePipe and Profile Extrusion DatabaseInjection Moulders EMEA DatabaseTube & Hose Extruders Europe Market ReportGravity Pipes European Market 2022 Market ReportPlastic Pressure Pipes Europe 2022