Polyethylene Film Extruders EMEA
The polyethylene film industry remains one of the largest plastics processing sectors globally in terms of polymer consumption. Sustainability and environmental concerns shape production trends and influence material innovation in PE film extrusion, across a wide variety of end use applications.
For decades we’ve been consistently interviewing PE film extruders at plant level to gather verified managerial contact and detailed production information.
Employing our extensive database of 2100 processors can help flexible packaging converters identify locations and capabilities required for their film supply needs. Examining the machinery, materials and end-use applications will help resin suppliers identify strategic sales targets to grow their business.
Each site record provides
- Company address, telephone number, e-mail address, and website
- Up to four managerial contact names in line with GDPR rules
- Ultimate holding company (parent company)
- Film products manufactured
- Converted products manufactured
- Polymers processed
- Annual polymer consumption
- Markets served and end-use applications produced
- Number and size of machines
- Company’s focus (main markets served and main products manufactured)
LL/LDPE, HDPE, EVA, EAA/EBA, PP, PA, PP, PVC, and bioresin
On the reel, agricultural, shrink, stretch, pallet, building, hygiene, laminating, freezer, other films
Carrier bags, biodegradable bags industrial sacks, refuse sacks, other bags and sacks
Target your market with confidence
Save time and money on your customer data sourcing. Flexibly search, analyse and export by polymer, product, market or country to meet your business planning needs.
Tailor our data to fit your business
Tell us the regions, processes and polymers that are of interest to your business and we can supply a customised database with full analysis functionality.
Get in touch
Our database team are ready to help you
- Identify new contacts and marketing opportunities
- Improve your strategic sales plan