The Global Market for PP Compounds 2020
Published: September 2020
OEMs are internationalising their manufacturing operations. The trend is most apparent in automotive and large appliance production – segments that account for a substantial share of PP Compound demand. So, PP Compounders need to find ways to evolve. A step in this direction is to have a single unified understanding of global supply and demand.
This fifth edition study gives information annually, prior to the annual business planning cycle.
Mineral filled PP, glass fibre reinforced PP, impact modified PP, other PP compounds and reactor PP resin in automotive.
Data is provided for 2017, 2019 and 2024 with reference back to earlier data where beneficial.
The study is geographically global. Data is reported for the following five regions of North America, Latin America, Europe (EU+CIS etc), Middle East, Africa, and Asia (China, India, Japan etc).
Get more info
To receive the report proposal, sample pages and more information, contact us today.
- AMI Plastics World Expos attract record numbers in Cleveland2 December 2022
- Compounding World Expo: Orion Engineered Carbons4 November 2022
- EV liftgates to lift LFT PP demand20 October 2021
- Recyclers take to twin screw compounding machinery10 February 2021
- PP Compounds aid switch to electric vehicles8 September 2020