Feedstock Availability for Plastics Recycling Europe 2022
Published: December 2022
The relevance of plastic to the environmental discussion is ever-present and affects all those involved in the supply chain. With mechanical recycling levels rapidly increasing, and chemical recycling initiatives in planning, there’s a question mark over the availability of feedstock for recycling.
In this report, you can expect a focus on post-consumer packaging waste and comprehensive analysis of the waste plastics value chain from the point of disposal, to the point it exits a recycler or enters landfill. Explore findings on a country-by-country basis, to help you understand the collection and sorting of plastics waste, trends, industry challenges and future availability of feedstock for recycling.
Key areas addressed
- How much plastics waste is disposed of (potential feedstock)
- Analysis of collection infrastructure
- Analysis of Material Recovery Facilities (MRFs) – capacities and capabilities
- What is being sorted for recycling - including volumes
- What plastics are not reaching a recycler - including volumes (potential feedstock)
- Financials – analysis of contract types and pricing of material
- Key players profiled
The report covers the waste management of post-consumer plastics packaging from disposal through to feedstock for recycling, incineration or landfill.
Waste plastics scope
- Household/ municipal packaging waste
- Commercial packaging waste
The report gives country-by-country analysis of France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom, Spain, The Netherlands, Belgium, Nordic Region, and Poland.
Get more info
To receive the report proposal, sample pages and more information, contact us today.
- Plastics Recycling Technology
10-12 October 2023 | Vienna, Austria
- Plastics Recycling World Expo North America
15-16 November 2023 | Cleveland, OH, USA
- Plastics Sustainability Strategies
5-6 December 2023 | Dusseldorf, Germany
- Plastics Recycling Asia
6-7 March 2024 | Bangkok, Thailand
- Chemical Recycling North America
12-13 March 2024 | Houston, TX, USA
- Chemical Recycling Europe
5-6 June 2024 | Brussels, Belgium
- Plastics Recycling World Expo Europe
11-12 September 2024 | Brussels, Belgium
- Future dates announced for the AMI Plastics World Expos26 September 2023
- Waste plastics value chain – strategic issues19 September 2023
- Analysing Europe’s shifting plastics markets18 September 2023
- Is the seperate collection of recyclables still fit for purpose?14 September 2023
- Plastic Recycling – producing the “New Gold”?12 September 2023