Cable Extruders Worldwide
Cable extruders are at the forefront of technical innovation in the plastics sector, driven by the demands of new market areas such as 5G networks and regulatory changes to harmonise product standards.
Explore how the operational landscape is changing geographically to meet the growing demand for power and data cables, and review materials usage. With 800+ cable extruders across the globe, our database could identify consolidation opportunities in this competitive space.
Cable Extruders Europe 2023
We interviewed 330+ producers at plant level, assisting you to identify locations/capabilities that fit well with your business.
Key findings include:
- Over 3,300 cable extrusion lines operated by these sites
- 65% of sites process 1,000+ tonnes polymer/year
- 240+ sites process LSFOH
- 190+ sites process XLPE
- 740 managerial contact names listed
Each site record provides
- Company address, telephone number, e-mail address, and website
- Up to four managerial contact names
- Ultimate holding company (parent company)
- Polymers processed
- Annual polymer consumption
- Type of cables manufactured
- Markets served and end-use applications produced
- Number and size of machines
- Company’s focus (main markets served and main products manufactured)
- Cellular PE
- Power grid
- Oil & gas
Target your market with confidence
Save time and money on your customer data sourcing. Flexibly search, analyse and export by polymer, product, market or country to meet your business planning needs.
Tailor our data to fit your business
Tell us the regions, processes and polymers that are of interest to your business and we can supply a customised database with full analysis functionality.
Get in touch
Our database team are ready to help you
- Identify new contacts and marketing opportunities
- Improve your strategic sales plan