Stretch and Shrink Film - Global Market 2024
Discover the thriving market of polyethylene packaging with our comprehensive report on pallet stretch film, shrink hoods, and stretch hoods. Despite the maturity of established countries, the demand for stretch and shrink film is rapidly growing worldwide. Developing regions are witnessing significant investment and growth in this sector, presenting lucrative opportunities for industry players.
In the past, the market for stretch and shrink films was primarily regional. However, the dynamics have shifted, and the future of the pallet stretch wrap market is now global in scope.
Stay ahead of the competition by making informed investment and product development decisions with our complete overview of this fast-changing segment of the film market.
- quantifies past, current, and future demand for pallet stretch wrap, shrink hoods, and stretch hoods in each world region with a forecast to 2028
- provides estimates of the production of each film type in each geographical market
- examines material usage in each film type by the type of polymer
- provides an analysis of the structure of the global industry and international trade flows of palletizing films
- profiles the twenty leading global stretch & shrink film producers for palletisation, highlighting their market position and 2023 production volume per film type
- examines the potential impact of packaging regulations and sustainability requirements on film demand.
- addresses the impact of the macroeconomic context on demand and production and forecasts the most likely potential economic outcome.
The report examines material usage by polymer type, industry structure, and the way in which suppliers are reorganising. Finally, the study profiles the major global stretch & shrink film producers, highlighting their market position, resin usage, and latest developments.
Individual analysis concentrates on the following film types:
- Pallet stretch film
- By type: machine film, manual film
- By technology: blown, cast
- Pallet shrink film/hoods
- Pallet stretch hoods
- Pallet stretch film
- LLDPE (C4, C6, C8)
- Others (including recycled material - NEW)
The study quantifies the market for 2019, 2023 and provides forecasts to 2028.
Data is reported for the following geographic regions:
- North America
- South & Central America
- Asia and Australasia
- Middle East
To receive the report proposal, sample pages and more information, contact us today.
- Polyethylene Films
12-14 February 2024 | Tampa, FL, USA
- Stretch and Shrink Film Asia
27-28 February 2024 | Bangkok, Thailand
- Specialty Packaging Films Asia
28-29 February 2024 | Bangkok , Thailand
- Plastics Recycling Asia
6-7 March 2024 | Bangkok, Thailand
- Agricultural Film Europe
12-13 March 2024 | Barcelona, Spain
- Innovations in Pouches
23-24 April 2024 | Barcelona, Spain
- Stretch and Shrink Film Europe
23-25 April 2024 | Valencia, Spain
- Multilayer Flexible Packaging North America
25-26 June 2024 | Chicago, IL, USA
- Agricultural Film North America
23-24 July 2024 | Tampa, FL, USA
- Plastics Extrusion World Expo Europe
11-12 September 2024 | Brussels, Belgium
- Plastics Recycling Technology
October 2024 | Vienna, Austria
- Recycling Flexible Packaging
26-27 November 2024 | Vienna, Austria
- Stretch and Shrink Film: Mike Baxter, Berry bpi29 March 2023
- AMI Plastics World Expos attract record numbers in Cleveland2 December 2022
- Plastics Extrusion World Expo: Aldo Mortara, Vitopel21 October 2022
- Future dates announced for the AMI Plastics World Expos26 September 2023
- Recycling Flexible Packaging: Dr. Dominique Jan, INEOS17 October 2023
- Recycling Flexible Packaging: Henrik Beel, RTT System16 October 2023